Endo-Mins Tabs by Endo-met Labs
Great for almost all children who initially are fast oxidizers.
Endo-Mins is a chewable multi-nutrient formula, providing a wide range of vitamins and minerals. Endo-Mins is a fruit flavored supplement ideal for children and adults who have a difficult time swallowing pills or tablets.
One Tablet of End-min Contains:
- Vitamin A (as palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (from mixed tocopherols)
- Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride)
- Niacin (as niacinamide)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Folic Acid
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)
- Calcium (from calcium hydrolyzed rice protein chelate)
- Iodine (from kelp)
- Magnesium (from magnesium hydrolyzed rice protein chelate)
- Zinc (from zinc hydrolyzed rice protein chelate)
- Selenium (from selenium hydrolyzed rice protein chelate)
- Manganese (from manganese hydrolyzed rice protein chelate)
- Chromium (from chromium hydrolyzed rice protein chelate)
- Digeseb(R) Protease/Amylase/Lipase Allfuneal/Plant
- Papaya Fruit
Suggested Use: One tablet once or twice daily, or as directed by a physician.
How Supplied: Bottles of 90 tablets.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For more information on Endo-Mins, call us! 888-932-5256