Convertible Radiant Near Infrared Sauna Tent
No preheat, and you will still sweat double in half the time! Even better, the R-12 panels won't absorb your humidified sweat and stink like dirty cotton canvas. Simply wipe down the radiant panels when cleaning, without the shrinkage problem of cotton canvas tents. Additionally, the organic cotton webbing is so much safer than non-organic natural canvas that is GMO ready to release pesticides and herbicides into the air. Breathe Safe and go Organic!
Near Infrared sauna therapy is more versatile than ever before with the Convertible Radiant Sauna Tent. This convenient design enhances the sauna experience by allowing the user to take a sauna session in the way they choose, while engaging in powerful near infrared light therapy. This tent is not only easy to assemble, but completely portable.
The convertibility of the tent allows the user to select from three options for their sauna session: standing, sitting, or lying down. The tent can easily convert from optimal height and length dimensions to your method of choice. Whichever way you choose, there is plenty of space inside the bright enclosure. Even two people can sauna together when lying down.
The radiant panels of the tent are made out of a strong insulating material that retains 95% of the heat. They also come in an appealing wood grain pattern exterior. These panels are lightweight, flexible, and boast an R12 insulation value with an "A" fire safety rating. The panels are specifically designed to conserve energy, as they beam near infrared light around the tent enclosure.
Radiant tent material differs from canvas and cotton covers as it is effectively able to retain 120 °F (48.9 °C) heat, and there is no preheat necessary. Fungus cannot grow in or outside of the tent, and there is also no outgassing of toxic vapors from the panels or enamel-coated frame. Even once heated, the radiant material remains nontoxic. The frame of the tent is stable, self-supporting, and takes no tools to put together.
Purchase of the tent includes two natural bamboo floor mats. Only one is mat is necessary for the standing or seated sauna positions. For a lie-down sauna, you can easily hook the second mat onto the first for full floor coverage. The mats are naturally fumigated* and feature radiant tent material backing underneath for additional sauna heat retention. Each mat is also fully secured with cotton canvas bound edges.
The Convertible Radiant Sauna Tent comes with:
- Sauna Tent frame poles and brackets with a chocolate brown travel/storage bag.
- Radiant sauna tent panels and chocolate brown travel/storage bag.
- A drop-ceiling partition panel horizontal insert with a special slit to hang a near infrared sauna lamp (not included) for the sitting down position.
- Two bamboo floor mats* that fold up to fit easily in the tent panel travel bag.
- Full coverage insurance during shipping (via FedEx Ground) is provided when sent to USA addresses.
Convertible Radiant Sauna Tent Dimensions (in feet and inches):
- In Standing Position: 47" (3.94 ft) long/deep; 35.43" (2.95 ft) wide; 78" (6.5 ft) tall/high.
- In Sitting Position: using the drop-ceiling horizontal insert lowers the interior ceiling height from 78" down to the optimum 60" ceiling height that is most ideal for maximum "seated" near infrared light therapy exposure.
- In Lying Down Position: 78" (6.5 ft) long/deep; 35.43" (2.95 ft) wide; 47" (3.94 ft) tall/high.
Convertible Radiant Sauna Tent Metric Dimensions:
- In Lying Down Position: 198 cm long/deep; 90 cm wide; 120 cm tall/high.
- In Standing Position: 120 cm long/deep; 90 cm wide; 198 cm tall/high.
- In Sitting Position: drop-ceiling horizontal insert lowers the ceiling height from 198 cm down to a 152 cm ceiling height most ideal for "seated" near infrared light therapy.
Near infrared sauna therapy is especially convenient with the Convertible Radiant Sauna Tent. Select your preferred way to sauna, and save time and money with the best sauna therapy possible.
*Please be aware that, when heated, natural bamboo will give off a slight odor. It should dissipate after approximately a month of use. Although the majority of people have no issue with the natural odor, those who are chemically sensitive may wish to purchase an organic fleece throw rug or two to use instead of the bamboo mat(s). Be sure to also evenly distribute your weight over the mat(s) while taking a sauna, and avoid using any sauna stools with pointed feet that may cause damage to the mat.