Hot Yoga and Exercise Radiant Sauna Tent
Supersize your sauna with an enlarged enclosure that is big enough to share with another person or engage in exercise. The radiant sauna tent is ideal for hot yoga, treadmill, bicycling, or another workout of your choice. You will detox quicker and burn more weight when combining exercise with near infrared sauna therapy. The spacious tent enclosure is comfortable for working out, and the additional sauna therapy will help you burn more fat and lose more weight than any exercise alone. The roomy interior can easily be divided with an included center partition insert into two separate chambers, so it can then be used as a standing or sitting sauna for or two people.
Hot Yoga and Exercise Radiant Sauna Tent Dimensions:
- Full Size tent use during Hot Yoga and Exercise: 94.5" (7.87 feet) long/deep; 78" (6.5 feet) tall/high; 35.43" (2.95 feet) wide.
- With Middle/Vertical Partition inserted during Near Infrared Sauna use in the standing position: this insert creates two divided chambers each measuring 47.24" (3.94 feet) long/deep; 78" (6.5 feet) tall/high; 35.43" (2.95 feet) wide
- With Ceiling/Horizontal Partition inserted during Near Infrared Sauna sessions in the seated position: this insert downsizes the ceiling height (from 78" height in the standing sauna chamber) to the optimum 60" ceiling height ideal for maximum near infrared light therapy exposure.
Hot Yoga and Exercise Tent INTL (metric) Dimensions:
- Full Size (exercise or hot yoga): 240 cm long; 198 cm tall; 90 cm wide
- With middle partition (stand and sauna) the vertical divider creates two separate chambers that are: 120 cm long; 198 cm tall; 90 cm wide
- With ceiling partition and middle partition inserted (sit and sauna) creates a chamber that is: 120 cm long; 152 cm tall; 90 cm wide. These are the ideal dimensions for a seated near infrared sauna session with maximum near infrared light therapy benefit.
The tent's panels are made out of nontoxic wood grain film, space blanket, large diameter bubble wrap, space blanket, and nontoxic film. The radiant material of the tent's insulated fabric enables the beneficial rays to beam all over the interior, without escaping through the fabric, as would happen in a cotton or canvas sauna tent. The tent panels have an R12 insulation value with a class A fire rating. The panels also remain nontoxic when heated and will not outgas any harmful vapors while in use. No preheating is necessary before using the sauna, as the result of the effectiveness of heat retention with the radiant material. The steel poles are fully powder coated in a non-toxic RoHS certified, zero VOC, white color. The frame does not require any tools to assemble, and is made out of sturdy, enamel-coated metal. Learn how to assemble the tent.
A bamboo mat is included with the tent, and it can be rolled up for easy storage or transport. The cotton canvas bound edge and radiant backing of the mat increases durability and help to retain the beneficial heat rays. The mat's bamboo is fumigated naturally* via a boiling process, and then carbonized under pressure by baking with high heat.
The Hot Yoga and Exercise Radiant Sauna Tent comes with:
- Sauna Tent frame with brackets and poles
- Tent frame travel/storage bag and pole brackets pouch
- Radiant sauna tent panels including:
- (1) middle/vertical partition insert and
- (1) ceiling/horizontal partition insert
- Tent panels travel/storage bag with room for both the bamboo mat and brackets pouch
- (1) Bamboo Exercise Floor mat
- FedEx Ground shipping with full coverage insurance or DHL Express shipping available.
* Please note there is a minor odor with natural bamboo, but it should dissipate after approximately a month of use. This is no problem for most customers, but those with chemical sensitivities may choose to use organic cotton fleece in place of the mat. It is also important that when taking a seated sauna, you avoid using any stools with pointed feet that can damage the mat. Try to distribute your weight as evenly as possible over the mat as well to increase its longevity.